Louisiana Crane & Construction LLC.  All rights reserved.

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle

Providing Lifting Solutions for Every Need

*DISA

*ISNetWorld

*NCCER

*NCCCO

*Veriforce

*OSHA 10 & 30 Hr

*Aegis Alliance

*National Safety Council

SERVICES

Providing Maintained and Operated Cranes

Capacities from 17 to 500 Ton

Providing Crane Services to the following Industries:

*Oil & Gas       *Petrochemical

*Refinery         *Telecommunications

*Industrial        *Agriculture *Commercial    *Marine

Oilfield & Industrial Construction

NCCER Certified Professionals

Our trained and skilled employees can handle all your construction needs:

*Pipeline Install    *Prod. Fabrication *Pipeline Repair   *Site Construction *Earthwork           *Turnarounds *Plant Expansions

*Structural Erection 

Millwright Division

Our Millwrights have all the tooling required to handle the most extensive turbine/compressor overhauls and to get the job done with minimal downtime and at competitive rates.

 

ABOUT

Louisiana Crane Company, LLC can trace its beginning back to 1988 when Logan Fournerat joined the management team of West-Cal Construction.  Logan Fournerat soon realized the need for crane services among West-Cal clients.  The crane department's primary purpose was to support the petrochemical industry in Southwest Louisiana.  In 1995, West-Cal underwent a management and name change.

Logan Fournerat was retained as Manager of Ron Williams Construction, Inc.'s crane department.  Under his supervision, the crane department grew beyond the traditional client base of Ron Williams Construction, Inc.. Due to the volume and diversity of the client base, it became apparent that in order to better serve the client base, a separate entity needed to be created.  In this direction, Louisiana Crane Company, LLC was formed in 2002.  At this time, Logan Fournerat purchased 30% ownership to become a member of Louisiana Crane Company, LLC.  In 2004 Logan Fournerat and buiness partner Earl Toups purchased the remaining 70% ownership of the company; Logan Fournerat becoming the Managing Member and Earl Toups becoming a Member of Louisiana Crane Company, LLC.  As Louisiana Crane Company, LLC has continued to grow  throughout the years, our range of services has also expanded.  Employing over 450 craftsmen throughout multiple locations, we currently supply to our  clients not only traditional Crane Services but also General Oilfield Construction, Pipeline, Plant Maintenance, Rotating Equipment, and Millwright Services.  With aggressive management and skilled employees, Louisiana Crane Company, LLC will continue to develop innovative solutions to meet the needs and requirements of our diverse client base. 

 
 

PROJECTS

CONTACT

Inquiries

For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 337-550-6217 or fill out the following form

Corporate Office

1045 Hwy 190

Eunice, LA 70535

ap@louisiana-crane.com

Tel: 337-550-6217

Fax: 337-550-0746

Employment

To apply for a job with Louisiana Crane & Construction LLC, please send a cover letter together with your resume to: resume@louisiana-crane.com

Get a quote: 337-550-6217